2020 Annual Report
October 6, 2020
We are excited to share highlights from 2019/20 in Heart Tutoring’s 2020 Annual Report. Support from donors and funding partners provided one-on-one tutoring, math skills, and confidence to 1,193 students across 23 elementary schools last year!
In response to the disruption caused by COVID-19, donors helped Heart expand program offerings for students and establish a virtual tutoring format that will be a new option for reaching more students in the long-term. Read stories, updates, and results from the 2019/20 school year in the report.
We believe in the power of our community and the potential of all Heart Tutoring students. Thank you for your support!
- Blog (196)
- Celebrations (39)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (16)
- Events (15)
- Grants (21)
- Grants and Funding News (29)
- Heart News (152)
- Heart Staff (8)
- Math Matters (42)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (26)
- Video (15)
- Volunteer Resources (35)
- Volunteer Spotlight (37)
- Latest Updates for Heart Tutors
- 2020 Annual Report
- Upcoming Heart events!
- Tutor Spotlight: Jalen Gilmore
- Heart Tutoring’s New Virtual Program Featured on WBTV
- Virtual Tutoring Pilot Program
- The Importance of Growth Mindset
- June 2020 Fundraising Update
- Tutor Spotlight: Stephanie Lemons
- Educating Ourselves on Issues of Race