Tutor Testimonials and Call for Volunteers
January 14, 2021
Students are waiting!
Spread the word: 250 more virtual tutors are needed.
With virtual tutoring, it’s never been easier to make a difference for our community’s students who need practice with basic math concepts like counting or addition/subtraction: it only requires one hour per week and no prior experience. You don’t even have to live in Charlotte! This 7 minute video shows you just how easy and impactful it can be.
help someone | give your time | nurture our youth | make new friends?
Tutors are needed Monday-Friday between 10am and 4pm EST and sign-ups are available NOW.
Have more questions?
You can find more information including FAQs and schools needing your help on our volunteers page.
Hear directly from our tutors about how easy and rewarding virtual volunteering with students can be:
Please share this blog post with any networks, friends, or family you think might be interested in doing some good during such a tough time. Give more Charlotte elementary students the benefit of one-on-one attention by helping Heart Math Tutoring recruit more volunteers.
Thank you! Together, we can ensure students strengthen their foundational skills in math and gain the academic confidence imperative to future success.
- Blog (204)
- Celebrations (40)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (16)
- Events (17)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (30)
- Heart News (154)
- Heart Staff (10)
- Math Matters (44)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (36)
- Video (15)
- Volunteer Resources (36)
- Volunteer Spotlight (39)
- Corporate partners’ spring funding provides tutoring for students in the 2021/22 school year at Heart Math Tutoring
- Tutor Tuesdays (Happy National Volunteer Month!)
- Tutor Spotlight – Tom Scholten
- Pi Day Recipes
- Hear from Heart Tutors
- Heart Math Tutoring receives year-end funding from Faison and Global Endowment Management Foundation
- 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge with United Way of the Central Carolinas
- Tutor Testimonials and Call for Volunteers
- Upcoming Virtual Info Session
- Heart Tutoring’s Kelsey Ripley is a Guest Writer for the Community Resilience Project’s December 2020 Newsletter