Celebrating Heart Students!
December 10, 2018
Through December 17th, families, tutors, Heart staff and CMS school partners will come together to enjoy food and fun as we celebrate students’ progress so far this year. Heart students will receive goodie bags with math games they will play at the party with their families and tutors, as well as at home.
“We love this special time of year where we get to celebrate students’ hard work in Heart with families and tutors. It is a unique experience where students are surrounded by some of their biggest advocates from both home and school,” says Cydney Kramer, Heart’s Program Director. “We enjoy spreading the holiday spirit and sending students home with math games that they can play with their sibling and family members.”
See photos of each celebration on our Facebook page!
- Blog (140)
- Celebrations (23)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (5)
- Events (2)
- Grants (19)
- Grants and Funding News (25)
- Heart News (121)
- Heart Staff (2)
- Math Matters (34)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (34)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Video (8)
- Volunteer Resources (20)
- Volunteer Spotlight (23)
- 2018 NC Council of Teachers of Mathematics Conference
- Celebrating Heart Students!
- HeartThrob 2019
- Seek First to Understand…
- COMMUNITY FEEDBACK REQUESTED BY NCDHHS – ADD MATH
- How Do You Make a Difference in Your Community?
- Heart Math Tutoring 2018 Annual Report
- Heart Math Tutoring receives $1,250,000 from Albemarle Foundation and Bank of America
- Program Starts Week of October 1st!
- Charlotte’s PRIDE Magazine Highlights Heart!