Celebrating Heart Tutoring Students!
December 10, 2018
Through December 17th, families, tutors, Heart Tutoring staff and CMS school partners will come together to enjoy food and fun as we celebrate students’ progress so far this year. Heart Tutoring students will receive goodie bags with math games they will play at the party with their families and tutors, as well as at home.
“We love this special time of year where we get to celebrate students’ hard work in Heart Tutoring with families and tutors. It is a unique experience where students are surrounded by some of their biggest advocates from both home and school,” says Cydney Kramer, Heart’s Program Director. “We enjoy spreading the holiday spirit and sending students home with math games that they can play with their sibling and family members.”
See photos of each celebration on our Facebook page!
- Blog (189)
- Celebrations (39)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (16)
- Events (14)
- Grants (21)
- Grants and Funding News (28)
- Heart News (148)
- Heart Staff (8)
- Math Matters (39)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (44)
- Uncategorized (22)
- Video (14)
- Volunteer Resources (33)
- Volunteer Spotlight (36)
- June 2020 Fundraising Update
- Tutor Spotlight: Stephanie Lemons
- Educating Ourselves on Issues of Race
- Internal program evaluation indicates positive effects on students’ long-term achievement
- 2019-20 Program Results
- Heart Tutoring Annual Celebration
- Heart Tutoring Staff Participates in Racial Equity Training
- Thank you, Teachers!
- Spring Volunteer Highlights – Recognizing Heart Tutors
- Fabulous Five!