Heart Math Tutoring 2018 Annual Report
October 25, 2018
In FYE 6/30/2018, nearly 900 Heart students received one-on-one tutoring, and almost every single student showed measurable and meaningful gains in their math skills. 98% met growth goals on pre- and post-assessments. Read Heart’s 2018 Annual Report to see how Heart volunteers, donors, and school partners are making a difference for Charlotte students! Thank you!
- Blog (140)
- Celebrations (23)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (5)
- Events (2)
- Grants (19)
- Grants and Funding News (25)
- Heart News (121)
- Heart Staff (2)
- Math Matters (34)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (34)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Video (8)
- Volunteer Resources (20)
- Volunteer Spotlight (23)
- 2018 NC Council of Teachers of Mathematics Conference
- Celebrating Heart Students!
- HeartThrob 2019
- Seek First to Understand…
- COMMUNITY FEEDBACK REQUESTED BY NCDHHS – ADD MATH
- How Do You Make a Difference in Your Community?
- Heart Math Tutoring 2018 Annual Report
- Heart Math Tutoring receives $1,250,000 from Albemarle Foundation and Bank of America
- Program Starts Week of October 1st!
- Charlotte’s PRIDE Magazine Highlights Heart!