Heart Math Tutoring 2019 Annual Report
October 10, 2019
In FYE 6/30/2019, nearly 1,000 Heart Tutoring students received one-on-one tutoring, and almost every single student showed measurable and meaningful gains in their math skills. 98% met growth goals on pre- and post-assessments. Read Heart Math Tutoring’s 2019 Annual Report to see how Heart Tutoring volunteers, donors, and school partners are making a difference for Charlotte students! Thank you!
- Blog (169)
- Celebrations (37)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (15)
- Events (11)
- Grants (20)
- Grants and Funding News (26)
- Heart News (140)
- Heart Staff (5)
- Math Matters (37)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (42)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Video (13)
- Volunteer Resources (31)
- Volunteer Spotlight (30)
- Hear from a Heart Tutor!
- Mint Hill Times feature: Heart Math Tutoring Needs You
- Heart Math Tutoring 2019 Annual Report
- Speaker at The Charlotte Justice Conference
- Heart Math Tutoring Featured on University City Connect!
- Smarty Interview: Meet Emily Gaffney and Heart Math Tutoring
- Charlotte Parent Magazine Feature: Register to Tutor CMS Students Through Heart Math Tutoring Starting Sept. 30
- WCCB Rising Features a Heart Math Tutor
- An Interview with a Volunteer: Adam Schauer
- Join Us for Our Volunteer Kickoff Party!