Heart Math Tutoring Featured on Spectrum News
July 31, 2017
Connie Cann Barcelo from Heart Math Tutoring met with Rob Boisvert from Spectrum News to discuss Heart’s annual Volunteer Recruitment Drive.
“Heart connects all kinds of community members to students in high poverty schools. We have an internally designed, CMS approved curriculum that is hands on, full of games and activities and scripted. Each school has a Heart Program Coordinator on site to ensure that volunteering is easy and your time is used effectively,” says Cann Barcelo.
- Blog (189)
- Celebrations (39)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (16)
- Events (14)
- Grants (21)
- Grants and Funding News (28)
- Heart News (148)
- Heart Staff (8)
- Math Matters (39)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (44)
- Uncategorized (22)
- Video (14)
- Volunteer Resources (33)
- Volunteer Spotlight (36)
- June 2020 Fundraising Update
- Tutor Spotlight: Stephanie Lemons
- Educating Ourselves on Issues of Race
- Internal program evaluation indicates positive effects on students’ long-term achievement
- 2019-20 Program Results
- Heart Tutoring Annual Celebration
- Heart Tutoring Staff Participates in Racial Equity Training
- Thank you, Teachers!
- Spring Volunteer Highlights – Recognizing Heart Tutors
- Fabulous Five!