Heart Math Tutoring Featured on TWC News
August 11, 2016
TWC News anchor Rob Boisvert talks with Heart Math Tutoring executive director Emily Elliott about the need for volunteers to help elementary school children build math skills and confidence. “We know that the foundational building block skills in math have long term consequences on students’ ability to be successful in middle school, high school, and make it through college. With the career field leaning toward STEM, going forward we know that math is very important.” See the full in depth interview here.
- Blog (162)
- Celebrations (37)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (10)
- Events (10)
- Grants (20)
- Grants and Funding News (26)
- Heart News (132)
- Heart Staff (4)
- Math Matters (37)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (37)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Video (11)
- Volunteer Resources (27)
- Volunteer Spotlight (29)
- 2019 Math Perspectives Summer Institute: A New Resource Series!
- ‘What Is Heart Tutoring?’ Webinar
- Learn More via Webinars and Events!
- Recruitment Season Tips
- It All Adds Up: End of the Year Results are IN!
- The Tutor Referral Contest – June 1-30
- Heart Tutoring Volunteer Partner – Vanguard
- Heart Tutoring Volunteer Partner – GEM
- Celebrating Heart Tutoring Volunteers and Partners
- Heart Tutoring Volunteer – Natasha Johnson