Heart Math Tutoring’s Emily Elliott Recognized as the Charlotte Chamber’s 2018 Young Professional Nonprofit Leader
February 21, 2018
Heart Math Tutoring attended the 2018 Charlotte Chamber of Commerce CCYP Matchmaker Luncheon on February 14th where the Chamber connects Young Professionals (YP) with volunteer opportunities. Heart’s own Executive Director, Emily Elliott, was one of the panelists for the event and received the 2018 Young Professional Nonprofit Leader Award presented by the Charlotte Chamber. We are grateful to the Chamber for the ability to network with YPs and connect with volunteers to share our mission of providing elementary students foundational math skills and enthusiasm for academics.
- Blog (164)
- Celebrations (37)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (12)
- Events (10)
- Grants (20)
- Grants and Funding News (26)
- Heart News (135)
- Heart Staff (4)
- Math Matters (37)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (39)
- Uncategorized (3)
- Video (12)
- Volunteer Resources (28)
- Volunteer Spotlight (30)
- Charlotte Parent Magazine Feature: Register to Tutor CMS Students Through Heart Math Tutoring Starting Sept. 30
- Join Us for Our Volunteer Kickoff Party!
- WCCB Rising Features a Heart Math Tutor
- An Interview with a Volunteer: Adam Schauer
- 2019 Math Perspectives Summer Institute: A New Resource Series!
- ‘What Is Heart Tutoring?’ Webinar
- Learn More via Webinars and Events!
- Recruitment Season Tips
- It All Adds Up: End of the Year Results are IN!
- The Tutor Referral Contest – June 1-30