Heart Tutoring Annual Celebration
May 28, 2020
Heart’s Executive Director, Board Chair, and leadership team hosted a virtual celebration on June 3rd, 2020 to thank our tutors and donors for a great program year. Organization leaders shared program updates, outcomes and highlights from this year, and thoughts on the path forward on our mission – to ensure that all elementary students develop the strong foundation in math and enthusiasm for academics needed for long-term success.
The celebration was originally live-streamed on Heart Tutoring’s YouTube Channel. Re-watch the program here!
- Blog (189)
- Celebrations (39)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (16)
- Events (14)
- Grants (21)
- Grants and Funding News (28)
- Heart News (148)
- Heart Staff (8)
- Math Matters (39)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (44)
- Uncategorized (22)
- Video (14)
- Volunteer Resources (33)
- Volunteer Spotlight (36)
- June 2020 Fundraising Update
- Tutor Spotlight: Stephanie Lemons
- Educating Ourselves on Issues of Race
- Internal program evaluation indicates positive effects on students’ long-term achievement
- 2019-20 Program Results
- Heart Tutoring Annual Celebration
- Heart Tutoring Staff Participates in Racial Equity Training
- Thank you, Teachers!
- Spring Volunteer Highlights – Recognizing Heart Tutors
- Fabulous Five!