Heart Tutoring’s New Virtual Program Featured on WBTV
July 23, 2020
Heart Tutoring’s Executive Director, Emily Gaffney, was interviewed during a WBTV segment about the importance of virtual tutoring this year.
“Teachers are going to be strapped to have individual time with students, particularly in the virtual environment,” Gaffney said. View the full interview here.
Volunteers are needed now more than ever to provide individualized support for students. Sign up to become a tutor today!
- Blog (196)
- Celebrations (39)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (16)
- Events (15)
- Grants (21)
- Grants and Funding News (29)
- Heart News (152)
- Heart Staff (8)
- Math Matters (42)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (26)
- Video (15)
- Volunteer Resources (35)
- Volunteer Spotlight (37)
- Latest Updates for Heart Tutors
- 2020 Annual Report
- Upcoming Heart events!
- Tutor Spotlight: Jalen Gilmore
- Heart Tutoring’s New Virtual Program Featured on WBTV
- Virtual Tutoring Pilot Program
- The Importance of Growth Mindset
- June 2020 Fundraising Update
- Tutor Spotlight: Stephanie Lemons
- Educating Ourselves on Issues of Race