June 2020 Fundraising Update
June 26, 2020
Although COVID-19 prompted a shortened year of in-school programming, our donors have continued providing math skills and mentorship to Heart Tutoring students. We are wrapping up a successful, albeit different year, and as we plan our program model for the 2020/21 school year, our goal is to serve 1,130 Charlotte students in a virtual format knowing that after summer break, students will need our support more than ever.
Less than half of students are on grade level in math (2019 NAEP)
All gifts made by FYE 6/30/20 will make math skills and mentorship available to more Charlotte students in the 2020/21 school year! Click here to provide students the strong foundation in math and enthusiasm for academics needed for long-term success!
We are grateful to our donors and funding partners for their commitment to Heart students!
- Blog (194)
- Celebrations (39)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (16)
- Events (15)
- Grants (21)
- Grants and Funding News (28)
- Heart News (151)
- Heart Staff (8)
- Math Matters (41)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (26)
- Video (15)
- Volunteer Resources (34)
- Volunteer Spotlight (37)
- Upcoming Heart events!
- Tutor Spotlight: Jalen Gilmore
- Heart Tutoring’s New Virtual Program Featured on WBTV
- Virtual Tutoring Pilot Program
- The Importance of Growth Mindset
- June 2020 Fundraising Update
- Tutor Spotlight: Stephanie Lemons
- Educating Ourselves on Issues of Race
- Internal program evaluation indicates positive effects on students’ long-term achievement
- 2019-20 Program Results