Keep Up With Heart Math Tutoring Through Social Media
October 27, 2015
We enjoy celebrating the success of students and volunteer tutors through social media. We wanted to share a few ways to learn what’s happening at Heart, depending on your channel of choice. The visual guides below were created on a desktop computer, which we recommend using to adjust your settings.
The social media network provides three options to keep up with the news you don’t want to miss. If you haven’t liked our Facebook page, click here.
This tool has been around for a few years, but some folks are still discovering it. If you want to get a notification every time there’s a new post, select this option.
Create a list of pages to organize the content you’re interested in on Facebook. You can access the list on the left side of the news feed in the “Interests” section. You can set the list as private or public and share them with friends.
To always get Heart’s posts at the top of your news feed, click the “Liked” button and then select “See First.”
If you haven’t followed us on Twitter yet, click here. You can turn on notifications to get our tweets in real time. Click the settings “gear” and pull down to select “mobile notifications.” You’ll receive a text message when Heart posts a tweet.
The photo-driven network allows users to turn on notifications for their favorite accounts. Click here to follow Heart Math Tutoring. The alerts will follow the settings you have chosen for “push” notifications. On your phone or tablet, go to Heart’s account profile, and tap on the 3-dot button (in the upper right corner of the profile). From the pop-up menu, choose the “Turn on Post Notifications” option.
- Blog (204)
- Celebrations (40)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (16)
- Events (17)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (30)
- Heart News (154)
- Heart Staff (10)
- Math Matters (44)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (36)
- Video (15)
- Volunteer Resources (36)
- Volunteer Spotlight (39)
- Corporate partners’ spring funding provides tutoring for students in the 2021/22 school year at Heart Math Tutoring
- Tutor Tuesdays (Happy National Volunteer Month!)
- Tutor Spotlight – Tom Scholten
- Pi Day Recipes
- Hear from Heart Tutors
- Heart Math Tutoring receives year-end funding from Faison and Global Endowment Management Foundation
- 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge with United Way of the Central Carolinas
- Tutor Testimonials and Call for Volunteers
- Upcoming Virtual Info Session
- Heart Tutoring’s Kelsey Ripley is a Guest Writer for the Community Resilience Project’s December 2020 Newsletter