October 1, 2013
Malleable intelligence – Teaching students that their brain and intelligence can grow through practice and hard work has a positive impact, especially for students facing negative stereotypes and questioning their own capabilities. A student-friendly article is here, and a research summary is here.
- Blog (138)
- Celebrations (23)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (4)
- Events (2)
- Grants (19)
- Grants and Funding News (25)
- Heart News (121)
- Math Matters (33)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (6)
- Press (34)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Video (8)
- Volunteer Resources (20)
- Volunteer Spotlight (23)
- Celebrating Heart Students!
- Heart Throb 2019
- Seek First to Understand…
- COMMUNITY FEEDBACK REQUESTED BY NCDHHS – ADD MATH
- How Do You Make a Difference in Your Community?
- Heart Math Tutoring 2018 Annual Report
- Heart Math Tutoring receives $1,250,000 from Albemarle Foundation and Bank of America
- Program Starts Week of October 1st!
- Charlotte’s PRIDE Magazine Highlights Heart!
- Brighthouse Financial Surprises Heart Math Tutoring With a $50,000 Grant!