March 14th Pi Day Hangouts
March 3, 2019
March 14th is Pi Day (3/14), and representatives from Heart Tutoring will be hitting the town for informal/optional gatherings all day with any tutors, donors, friends, and staff who want to meet. Check out who, when, and where below.
- 8 – 9AM coffee at Panera on Fairview (w/ Sally)
- 8 – 9AM coffee at Amelie’s on College Street (w/ Emily)
- 9:30 – 10:30AM coffee at Dunkin Donuts on Independence (Linda + Alexis)
- 11:30AM – 12:30PM lunch at Panera in the University Area (Alexis)
- 12 – 1PM lunch at Zoe’s in South Park (Sally)
- 12 – 1PM lunch at Seventh Street Market (Emily + Sarah)
- 6-7PM Legion Brewing in South Park (Sally + Cydney)
- 5:30 – 6:30PM Unknown Brewing Company (Emily)
Anyone is invited for this casual time to hang out with others involved in the cause. See you there!
Here’s a throwback to Pi Day 2017 when Wilson’s World came to Montclaire Elementary!
- Blog (144)
- Celebrations (24)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (6)
- Events (4)
- Grants (19)
- Grants and Funding News (25)
- Heart News (123)
- Heart Staff (2)
- Math Matters (35)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (36)
- Uncategorized (14)
- Video (9)
- Volunteer Resources (22)
- Volunteer Spotlight (24)
- Charlotte Today Highlights Heart Math Tutoring
- Heart Celebrated Math Day with Fox 46 News
- March 14th Pi Day Hangouts
- Math Madness (in March)
- 2018 NC Council of Teachers of Mathematics Conference
- Celebrating Heart Students!
- HeartThrob 2019
- Seek First to Understand…
- COMMUNITY FEEDBACK REQUESTED BY NCDHHS – ADD MATH
- How Do You Make a Difference in Your Community?