March 14th Pi Day Hangouts
March 3, 2019
March 14th is Pi Day (3/14), and representatives from Heart Tutoring will be hitting the town for informal/optional gatherings all day with any tutors, donors, friends, and staff who want to meet. Check out who, when, and where below.
- 8 – 9AM coffee at Panera on Fairview (w/ Sally)
- 8 – 9AM coffee at Amelie’s on College Street (w/ Emily)
- 9:30 – 10:30AM coffee at Dunkin Donuts on Independence (Linda + Alexis)
- 11:30AM – 12:30PM lunch at Panera in the University Area (Alexis)
- 12 – 1PM lunch at Zoe’s in South Park (Sally)
- 12 – 1PM lunch at Seventh Street Market (Emily + Sarah)
- 6-7PM Legion Brewing in South Park (Sally + Cydney)
- 5:30 – 6:30PM Unknown Brewing Company (Emily)
Anyone is invited for this casual time to hang out with others involved in the cause. See you there!
Here’s a throwback to Pi Day 2017 when Wilson’s World came to Montclaire Elementary!
- Blog (189)
- Celebrations (39)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (16)
- Events (14)
- Grants (21)
- Grants and Funding News (28)
- Heart News (148)
- Heart Staff (8)
- Math Matters (39)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (44)
- Uncategorized (22)
- Video (14)
- Volunteer Resources (33)
- Volunteer Spotlight (36)
- June 2020 Fundraising Update
- Tutor Spotlight: Stephanie Lemons
- Educating Ourselves on Issues of Race
- Internal program evaluation indicates positive effects on students’ long-term achievement
- 2019-20 Program Results
- Heart Tutoring Annual Celebration
- Heart Tutoring Staff Participates in Racial Equity Training
- Thank you, Teachers!
- Spring Volunteer Highlights – Recognizing Heart Tutors
- Fabulous Five!