Support Heart Math Tutoring During #GivingTuesdayCLT
November 10, 2015
After battling the crowds and getting amazing deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, wouldn’t it feel great to do something for “good”? Here’s your chance: Giving Tuesday on Dec. 1 is a global day dedicated to giving.
In Charlotte, Heart Math Tutoring is celebrating #GivingTuesdayCLT with 107 other local nonprofits. Together, we’re working to raise $2 million for our community! #GivingTuesdayCLT is presented by Google Fiber and powered by Share Charlotte.
How can you best help Heart during #GivingTuesdayCLT?
If you make a financial gift to Heart now through Dec. 1, your donation will be matched. The amount Heart will receive is based on the percentage of the total funds raised. If Heart raises 5% of the total GivingTuesdayCLT funds reported, we will receive 5% of the matching funds.
Thanks to the organizations making the $45,000 in matching funds possible:
- Knight Foundation ($25,000)
- Reemprise Fund ($10,000)
- Foundation For The Carolinas ($5,000)
- Bank of America ($5,000)
This is going to be an amazing day of giving, unlike any Charlotte has seen before – and you can help!
- Make a donation from now through Dec. 1 and Heart will qualify for matching funds.
- Share our social media posts to help raise awareness. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #GivingTuesdayCLT.
- Check out GivingTuesdayCLT.org for more ways to get involved.
Thank you for playing a part in making #GivingTuesdayCLT – and Charlotte – better than ever!
- Blog (189)
- Celebrations (39)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (16)
- Events (14)
- Grants (21)
- Grants and Funding News (28)
- Heart News (148)
- Heart Staff (8)
- Math Matters (39)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (44)
- Uncategorized (22)
- Video (14)
- Volunteer Resources (33)
- Volunteer Spotlight (36)
- June 2020 Fundraising Update
- Tutor Spotlight: Stephanie Lemons
- Educating Ourselves on Issues of Race
- Internal program evaluation indicates positive effects on students’ long-term achievement
- 2019-20 Program Results
- Heart Tutoring Annual Celebration
- Heart Tutoring Staff Participates in Racial Equity Training
- Thank you, Teachers!
- Spring Volunteer Highlights – Recognizing Heart Tutors
- Fabulous Five!