The Tutor Referral Contest – June 1-30
May 31, 2019
EVERYBODY can be a Heart Tutor! To kick off recruitment season we are challenging YOU to recruit more tutors through a friendly contest so that we can serve more schools and more students.
No matter the winner, in the end, it all ADDS up to more Heart!
- For each new tutor you recruit, you receive 1 point for your 2018-19 school.
- Whichever 2018-19 school team recruits the most new tutors will receive a special prize for their 2019-20 students.
- New tutors must sign up through the Heart Tutoring website & note their referral tutor or school.
How to Participate
- Join our Contest Facebook Group HERE to stay up to date on standings & receive recruitment resources.
- Get out there! Talk about your tutoring experience far & wide to encourage sign-ups.
- Make sure you are following us on social media for updates, shareable content & more!
Tutor Recruiting Ideas
- Utilize your social media channels to share your Heart Tutoring experience. Don’t forget the sign-up link!
- Talk to your book club, Bible study, workout class, neighborhood association, etc.
- Host a learning session with a Heart Tutoring representative for your company or group.
- More recruiting tips & resources will be provided via the Facebook Group & email newsletter.
Don’t forget to sign yourself up for the 2019-20 school year too!
- Blog (204)
- Celebrations (40)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (16)
- Events (17)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (30)
- Heart News (154)
- Heart Staff (10)
- Math Matters (44)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (35)
- Video (15)
- Volunteer Resources (36)
- Volunteer Spotlight (39)
- Tutor Tuesdays (Happy National Volunteer Month!)
- Tutor Spotlight – Tom Scholten
- Pi Day Recipes
- Hear from Heart Tutors
- Heart Math Tutoring receives year-end funding from Faison and Global Endowment Management Foundation
- 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge with United Way of the Central Carolinas
- Tutor Testimonials and Call for Volunteers
- Upcoming Virtual Info Session
- Heart Tutoring’s Kelsey Ripley is a Guest Writer for the Community Resilience Project’s December 2020 Newsletter
- Fall Pilot Success