Volunteer Appreciation Month – Celebrating “Double Dippers”
April 5, 2017
April is National Volunteer Month! This month we celebrate all of our volunteers who support students each week! Throughout April we will highlight several of our “Double Dipper” volunteers who tutor at multiple schools. Thank you for your dedication to students!
Thank you to Mike Dorsel who tutors students each week across two school sites – Piney Grove and Greenway Park Elementary School.
Thank you to our “Double Dipper” Laura McGinley who tutors at Billingsvillle and Pinewood!
Thank you to Deborah Parman who tutors at Greenway Park and Piney Grove!
- Blog (203)
- Celebrations (39)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (16)
- Events (17)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (30)
- Heart News (154)
- Heart Staff (10)
- Math Matters (44)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (33)
- Video (15)
- Volunteer Resources (36)
- Volunteer Spotlight (38)
- Hear from Heart Tutors
- Heart Math Tutoring receives year-end funding from Faison and Global Endowment Management Foundation
- 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge with United Way of the Central Carolinas
- Tutor Testimonials and Call for Volunteers
- Upcoming Virtual Info Session
- Heart Tutoring’s Kelsey Ripley is a Guest Writer for the Community Resilience Project’s December 2020 Newsletter
- Fall Pilot Success
- Sherpa and Heart Tutoring Presentation
- Staff Spotlight!
- Latest Updates for Heart Tutors